FOOD & BODY ACCEPTANCE
Are you regularly turning to food for emotional pain relief?
Are you binge eating in secret and filled with shame? Do you feel out of control with your relationship with food but don’t know how to regain healthy eating habits? Have you quit drinking but started overeating as a replacement for alcohol?
If so, my specialist food addiction course is for you.
WHAT IS INVOLVED?
Life changes dramatically and for the better once we have escaped addictive behaviours. Your reasons for wanting to regain control over food might include:
• To get healthy
• To enjoy improved relationships
• To reverse chronic diseases caused by the consumption of foods
• Be able to participate fully in family life
• To have more energy for the things you love
• To feel more productive at work and fulfil career potential
• To eliminate the sense of shame around secret overeating
Whatever the reasons behind you visiting this page, my food addiction recovery course can help you regain control and find freedom from food addiction. Get in touch with me now using the contact form below to book your 1:1 course of food addiction recovery sessions, and rediscover freedom from overeating.